How about making a donation to All Paws Rescue in honor of your special friend or pet? We will send them a card acknowledging the gift and you will have a nice deduction for your taxes! Send the donations to the address listed in the sidebar, or you can also use the Pay Pal button below. Thanks for all your support.
All Paws Rescue is an all-volunteer organization. Following is a summary of our Volunteer Activities.
- Cat Care Program - We need help in the morning and evenings to clean, feed, socialize and exercise kittens and cats at the Bridgeton PetSmart. Volunteers commit to one shift per week, and training is provided. This volunteer opportunity is available seven days per week.
- Fundraising - As fundraising and community events happen, we always need support! Although our volunteers can work on a variety of projects, the greatest thing you can do is help to get the word out. Whether through your Friends on Facebook or by holding your own event, you are our greatest asset.
- Third Party Events – Volunteers can create unique events to raise funds. From pajama parties at school to Bowling and Block Parties, your event can be as creative and fun as you make it.
- Fostering - We are in need of foster parents who can provide temporary care for dogs/puppies or cats/kittens waiting for homes. Find out more on fostering here.
- PetSmart Adoptions - All Paws Rescue has a great partnership with several local PetSmart locations. Volunteers are needed to help with set-up and tear-down at the start and end of each event.
- Transportation - On occasion we need help getting animals to and from events and to the vet for medical visits. If you can spare the time and the gas, please let us know!
The first step to volunteering with All Paws Rescue is to pre-register. The Volunteer Coordinator will contact you once your application has been approved to set up an orientation time and date. Volunteers must be 18 years of age or over for most volunteer activities. Volunteers aged 13-17 can participate in the Cat Care Program and Special Events if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Dog and puppy food
Cat and kitten food
Scoopable cat litter
Bleach and cleaning supplies
Dog and cat toys
Rawhides or chew bones
You can drop these off at any adoption event or fundraiser!
Foster Homes Needed
Foster homes are needed to provide short-term care for adoptable dogs, puppies, cats and kittens. All Paws Rescue provides the medical care and food, and you provide the home and love. To learn more about fostering, please visit our foster information page.
Sponsor a Pet
If you're not able to adopt or foster, but still want to help a specific dog or cat, please become their sponsor! Find out more on our sponsorship page.
Other Ways to Help
Earn money for All Paws by searching the Internet:
Earn money for All Paws by shopping at your favorite online retailers:
Earn money for All Paws by taking your dog for a walk:
Donate a dog or cat bed:
Buy your pet products at USBones.com, choose All Paws as your charity of choice, and a donation will be made to us for everything that is purchased.
Purchase pet supplies and t-shirts at Helping Udders.com, and 10-50% of your purchase will go to All Paws.